HELLO!


My name is Teresa, I am currently pregnant with my first child along with my boyfriend Chad. Being in my mid 20's, and not entirely planning out this pregnancy, I am learning so many new things every day as I go along. I have always enjoyed writing and I feel like there could be so many other ladies in my position, so I decided to share everything I learn =)

I am that girl that wasn't planning on having a baby any time soon, I worked in the restaurant industry with many of my friends, health and fitness played a major role in my life, and I was a freelance makeup artist. Organization is key in my life, as is cleanliness (I hear I'm in for a treat!) and I hope I can maintain some of this throughout my new life!

Pregnancy up until now (I am 20 weeks) has been a bit of a rough time. Everything from hospital visits, to hospital stays aborad, to horrible morning sickness and many other wonders all took place up until about 2 weeks ago. Luckily, I am past all that now and I can actually enjoy some of my pregnancy! Wish me luck on the rest of my journey.. I might need it!



No comments: